Thank you my dear friend, Maragatham, one of the most passionate budding Tamil poets, voracious reader and an aesthete for nominating me. 🙂
1.Thank the person who nominated you.
2.Answer their 11 questions.
3.Put up your 11 questions and nominate 11 others.
4.List the rules.
My answers to the 11 questions:
1.How did your passion towards writing started?
A terrible, unbearable and inevitable heartbreak discovered the scribbler in me. Succumbing to pain through words gave me pleasure. That’s how I started writing more. Then I found Wattpad and was active for a year there, started writing poems and now, here I am 🙂
2. Have you ever considered writing a book? If yes, when can we expect it?
Yes. I have vouched myself to write one before I turn thirty.
3. Your favorite series?
- Death Note
- Game Of Thrones
- How I Met Your Mother
- The Mentalist
- The Big Bang Theory
- Modern Family
4. Your Favorite writers?
- Charles Bukowski
- Sylvia Plath
- Nayyirah waheed
- Ceclia Ahern
- Meg Cabot
- Enid Blyton
- Danielle Steel
- Preeti Shenoy
- Mark Manson
5. Your favorite YouTube Channel and YouTube user?
6. What you do on your free time?
I overthink, read, watch movies, scribble something on the diary or on my blog, watch short films and series.
7. Have you written for any other websites or offline publications?
Yes, for websites as a ghost content writer and also my own poems were published in The Idea Monk website. It is my dream to get published in RD(Reader’s Digest)
8. Can you tell me some of your strengths that really helped you in blogging?
- My mom who inspires me to do what I love
- My (70%) boring job for which I am grateful that my blog makes me do something creative.
- All of my inspirations in the form of people in my life.
9. How do you motivate yourself to keep the blog up and running?
Real life scenarios inspire me the most and also sonder. 🙂
10. What was your greatest failure and what did you learn from that?
I don’t think I have one. At least, not yet.
11. Your feedback about my blog posts?
I love all your Tamil poems. I am amazed as to how deep a person’s muse could go in native language. I envy you in a good way when I read your prolific words in Tamil. It would be even better if you try your hands on short stories and stuff, you know?
- Describe how did you first get into blogging.
- Everyone has a favorite/least favorite post. Name yours and why?
- Who is the most important person who keeps on appreciating you even if you aren’t satisfied with your writings?
- What are three things you’ve told yourself that kept you going during your darkest hour?
- How do you motivate yourself to keep the blog up and running?
- If you could recommend me a book(s)/article(s) to read, which one would it be?
- What do you do in your spare time?
- Have you written for any other websites or offline publications?
- Which do you think is correct? Writing for oneself or the audience/readers?
- List some of your favorite anythings.
- Your feedback about my blog posts?
And I nominate…
Salma to return the favor ! 😀
~ Shruthi Jothsana ~